We assume that you have heard about the benefits of using Aloe vera on your skin? Aloe vera contains two hormons called: Auxin and Gibberellins, these two reduce skin inflammation and is known to have a healing effect on the skin. This is why Aloe vera is especially good to use on dry or damaged skin such as a sunburn. Maybe you have tried it?
Aloe vera is one of the main ingredients in our hair mask and we want to tell you more about it and its benefits for your hair.
- First of all, it acts as a great conditioner. It will leave your hair all shiny and soft.
- It promotes hair growth! Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs and clears dead skin cells on the scalp and prevents it from itching. It also retains moisture which keeps your hair from thinning.
- Aloe Vera can be used to prevent dandruff. Aloe vera will moisturize your dry scalp, which helps to reduce the presence of pesky flakes.
- Aloe Vera treats your hair without making it oily. This can normally be a problem with moisturisers mixed with oily hair.
- Since Aloe Vera helps lock in moisture to improve the smoothness of hair, it tends to also work well as a detangler.
Hope we managed to give you an overview of one of our favourite ingredients in our product and its benefits. Did you get inspired to try it out? :)